The start into professional social media marketing is sometimes difficult, as one is faced with a multitude of rapidly changing platforms – while usually at the same time having limited resources available. Typical questions can be:
- On which social media channels should I or my company be active – where is my target group?
- How can I build long-term content marketing with relevant content?
- Which (free) tools can I work with?
- How does paid advertising on Social Media work?
- Do I need a hashtag?
- I want to work with influencers – what do I have to pay attention to?
In recent years I have held workshops & lectures on the topic of Content Marketing / Social Media in various setups, e.g., at the University of Applied Sciences in Business Administration Zurich and the University of Applied Sciences Zurich. Furthermore, since 2018 I have been guiding students of the University of Applied Sciences Northwestern Switzerland in a one-day course through the module “Content Curation & Distribution”. I was also able to introduce members of a young entrepreneurs’ club in a half-day course to the possibilities of using social media.
I would be happy to discuss with you your individual needs in order to develop a suitable workshop.