Starting with professional social media marketing is sometimes difficult, as one faces a variety of rapidly changing platforms - and usually with limited resources. Classic questions can be:
- On which social media channels should I be active at all - where is my target audience?
- How can I build a consistent marketing with matching content?
- With which (free) tools can I work?
- How does paid advertising work on social media?
- Do I need a hashtag?
- I would like to work with influencers - what do I have to pay attention to?
In recent years I have held lectures on content marketing / social media in various setups, e.g. at the School of Business and the Zurich University of Applied Sciences. Since 2018 I am leading students of the University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland through the module "Content Curation & Distribution". In a half-day course, I was also able to familiarize members of a young entrepreneur club with the potential of social media.
I am happy to discuss your individual needs to develop a suitable presentation.